Supply Records: Ukraine and CIS countries
For over 30 years PJSC «Sumy NPO» has been delivering gas compressor units for Ukrainian gas companies. The Company has delivered 173 turbo-compressor units for 25 Compressor stations.
- Timofeyevka Compressor Station which is located in Poltava region (2 unique cycling process plants UKSP-16/50 for gas condensate extraction with gas discharge pressure 500 kgf/cm2. ).
Year of delivery: I line – 1987, II line – 1994.
- Solokha Compressor Station for Subsidiary Company «Poltavagazprom». (Complete delivery of equipment)
- Anastas’yevka Modular Compressor Station for gas lift oil field recovery (turbo-compressor units of 6.3 MW power –6 units)alt.
The year of commissioning: 1998.
- Tarutino Compressor Station (turbo-compressor units
GPA-C-16S/76-1.44 – 3 units).
The year of commissioning: 2000.
- Krestishhi Compressor Station for Subsidiary Company «Shebelinkagazprom» (8 units).
The year of commissioning: 2003.
PJSC «Sumy NPO» carries out the reconstruction of Ukrainian chemical plants:
- Concern «Stirol» (Gorlovka) (equipment was supplied until 2007),
- JSC «Sumykhimprom» (Sumy),
- «Titan» (the Crimea) (equipment was supplied until 2013),
- Crimean Soda Plant (equipment was supplied until 2011).
Additionally the Company fulfilled complete delivery of the equipment for reconstruction of natural gas processing plant, located in Kachanovka.
Since 1986 PJSC «Sumy NPO» has manufactured the equipment for vehicles refueling with compressed natural gas used as motor fuel. The Company manufactured 35 CNG vehicle refueling gas compressor stations for Ukrainian Customers.
Major consumers of PJSC «Sumy NPO» products are the companies of JSC Gazprom.
Up to date, the Company had delivered more than one thousand five hundred different types of turbo-compressor units, representing over 40% of the total capacity of the units park. The largest line compressor stations for pipelines Urengoi – Pomary – Uzhgorod, Urengoy – Center, Yamburg – Elets providing regular supply of gas in the central regions of Russia, Ukraine and Western Europe were built with the use of turbo-compressor units with capacity of 16 MW.
Along with the compressor stations and turbo-compressor units, the Company supplies to Russian consumers a wide range of other products for various purposes. Gas complex treatment plants for S-Komsomolsk, Gubkinsk and Tarasovsk fields of NC «Rosneft» were constructed on turnkey basis. For oil industry PJSC «Sumy NPO» manufactures well work-over rigs AK-60, clay separators and multistage CNS pumps designed to maintain formation pressure. The Company produced over 10 000 CNS pumps.
For many years PJSC «Sumy NPO» is the largest manufacturer of equipment for the chemical industry. Equipment for the production of mineral fertilizers is operated at the production association “Azot” (Nevinnomyssk, Kuibyshev, Rossosh, Togliatti, Kirovochepetsk, etc.). Chemical equipment in the complete process lines for production of ethylene, propylene and helium were supplied to the petrochemical complex (Omsk, Ufa, Salavat, Kazan, Angarsk, Orenburg).
The following enterprises are operated the equipment manufactured by PJSC «Sumy Frunze NPO»:
- Kuznetsk, Magnitogorsk, Karaganda metallurgical plants;
- «Pigment» (Tambov), «Soda» (Sterlitamak), Ufa Refinery, Khimprom (Volgograd), Novosibirsk Tin-zinc plant, Achinsk Alumina Plant, the Arkhangelsk Pulp and Paper Mill, and others;
- sewage disposal plants for wastewater treatment of big cities (Moscow, St.Petersburg, Ivanovo, Sochi) and enterprises (Soligorsk potash plant, Berezniki potash plants, etc.), blood transfusion stations, meat processing plants, fishing fleet.
In recent years, PJSC «Sumy NPO» has mastered the production of gas turbine driven power plants.
5 gas turbine driven power plants (11 power generating units) were constructed for JSC «Surgutneftegaz», namely:
- Konitlorskaya – 24 MW (2 power generating units);
- Muryaunskaya – 24 MW (2 power generating units;
- Zapadno-Kamynskaya – 24 MW (2 power generating units);
- Yukyaunskaya – 36 MW (3 power generating units);
- Severo- Labatyuganskaya – 24 MW (2 power generating units);
- Severo- Labatyuganskaya (2010) – 36 MW (3 power generating units);
- Talakanskaya – 96 MW (6 power generating units);
- Rogozhnikovskaya (2007) – 36 MW (3 power generating units);
- Rogozhnikovskaya (2009) – 36 MW (3 power generating units);
- Talakanskaya – 48 MW (3 power generating units);
- Vachimskaya – 36 MW (3 power generating units);
- Vostochno-Surgutskaya 36 MW (3 power generating units)
In 1986, the Company began manufacturing of CNG vehicle refueling gas compressor stations for gas-cylinder vehicles refueling with compressed natural gas. And since PJSC «Sumy NPO» has been a leader among the enterprises of CIS countries in this area. 162 CNG vehicle refueling stations, including 51 items for Russia, have been produced for 1987-2006.
PJSC «Sumy NPO» actively participates in development and reconstruction of gas pipeline system of Turkmenistan.
Compressor stations based on turbo-compressor units (GPA) with a total capacity 1556 MW provide transportation of Turkmen gas. 24 compressor stations are equipped with the units manufactured by PJSC «Sumy NPO»
The following compressor stations are constructed on turn-key basis:
- гSerdar Gas Lift Compressor Station (turbo-compressor units TKA-C-16/0.35-5.8 – 5 units).
Year of delivery: 1998;
- Goturdepe Compressor Station (compressors 2GM10-4/40-120S – 6 units).
Year of delivery: 2000;
- Barsa-Gelmez Compressor Station (compressors 2GM10-4/40-120S – 3 units).
Year of delivery: 2000;
- Yilanly Gas Main Compressor Station (turbo-compressor units GPA-C1-16S/76 – 5 units).
Year of delivery: 2002;
- Zapadny Shatlyk Booster Compressor Station (turbo-compressor units GPA-C-8.0A/55-1.7)
Year of delivery: 2004;
- Deryalyk Gas Main Compressor Station (turbo-compressor unit GPA-C1-16S/76-1.44 – 5 units).
Year of delivery: 2005;
- Goturdepe Gas Lift Compressor Station (turbo-compressor units TKA-C-16/3.5-58 – 8 units).
Year of delivery: 2006
- Naip Booster Compressor Station with Gas Treatment Plant (turbo compressor units TKA-C-8S/1.0-4.6 – 2 units).
Year of delivery 2010
- Khazar Booster Compressor Station (turbo-compressor units TKA-C-16/0.35-2.55 – 3 units).
Year of delivery 2010
The Company has accumulated great experience in manufacture of the equipment designed to carry out the reconstruction and renewal of many chemical enterprises ( «Maryazot», Turkmenabad chemical works).
PJSC «Sumy NPO» has proved its worth as the responsible partner in Uzbekistan.
The Company actively participates in the development of Uzbek Fuel & Energy Complex.
PJSC «Sumy NPO» has delivered the equipment for the following compressor stations:
- Shurtan Compressor Station (turbo-compressor unit GPA-C-6.3V/56-1.7 – 2 units).
Year of delivery: 2004 – 2005;
- Kokdumalak Compressor Station (turbo-compressor unit of 16 MW power – 2 units, turbo-compressor unit with driving electric motor of 1 MW power – 1 unit).
Year of delivery: 2005;
- Shahpahty Compressor Station (turbo-compressor unit of 6.3 MW power, process equipment of compressor station, as well as experts of the Company performed installation and pre-commissioning).
Year of delivery: 2005 год).
- Compressor Station located at Mubarek town (turbo-compressor unit GPA-C-16 – 4 units, as well as compressor station process equipment).
Year of delivery: 2004-2005.
In 2000 the Company manufactured oil terminals of total volume 380000 m3 (36 tanks) and delivered them to Pap and Angren.
Well workover and completion rigs of AK-60 type and various pipeline valves (ball valves DN up to 1400) are also delivered to Uzbekistan.
PJSC «Sumy NPO» works fruitfully in Kazakhstan. The Company delivers compressors, pumps, equipment for chemical production to this country. 9 CNG vehicle refueling gas compressor stations were manufactured for Kazakhstan.
PJSC «Sumy NPO» performs Shagyrly-Shamyshty gas field infrastructure development, for this purpose 4 turbo-compressor units of 6.3 MW power and all process equipment are being manufactured. The Company is producing ball valves DN 1400 for «Intergas Central Asia» Company.
In 2002, in recordingly short time – within three months – PJSC «Sumy NPO» constructed and commissioned compressor station «Severnaya» of 6.3 MW power, which is located on the Apsheron peninsula.
In 2005, PJSC «Sumy NPO» constructed gas compressor station «Astara» located on the border with Iran. The station is intended to increase pressure of gas transferred to Iran from 12 to 55 atmospheres. Its total capacity – 3 million cubic meters of gas per day.
The company also participated in the construction, reconstruction and modernization of chemical plants in the city of Sumgait.
PJSC «Sumy NPO» has proved its worth as the responsible partner in Belarus. The Company actively participates in development and reconstruction of gas pipeline system of the country.
PJSC «Sumy NPO» constructed two compressor stations for Belorussian section of «Yamal-Europe» gas main. They are::
- Nesvig compressor station (1997).
The station comprises 5 turbo-compressor units GPA-C-18S/85-1.5 (1997).
- Slonimskaya compressor station– 5 turbo-compressor units of 16 MW power.
The station was constructed in 2005 in recordingly short time – within seven months.
Besides the Company has fulfilled the reconstruction of the following enterprises of chemical industry: JSC «Naftan» and JSC «Polimir» (2006 – 2013)