Tanks and vessels
ЕPressure vessels are used for receiving, storage, processing and distribution of aggressive, toxic and non -toxic, explosive and non-explosive products in chemical, petrochemical, food and other branches of industry.
The Company manufactures different types of pressure vessels with working pressure up to 25 MPa (250 kgf/cm2), temperature from -210°C up to +700°C and volume up to 1000 m3, namely:
- pressure vessels without internals;
- pressure vessels with internals;
- pressure vessels with mixing devices;
- pressure vessels with internal/external heating/cooling;
- rotating drying -and -cooling drums;
- special pressure vessels according to functional purpose;
- contact equipment;
The equipment is being worked out for individual projects and can be made of carbon, corrosion-resistant steels, titanium alloys and nickel-base alloys (Hastelloy «C» type).
The main advantages of the equipment are low material consumption, usage of unified parts and assemblies, reliability.