Compressors for compression of natural and associated petroleum gas
These compressors are designed for compression of natural and casing-head gas. The compressors are of reciprocating type on opposite bases 2M2.5; 4M2.5; 2M4; 2M10; 4M10 and 6M25.
The reciprocating mechanism is lubricated by oil circulated under pressure being produced by gear-type pump. The cylinders and rod sealing devices are forced lubricated under pressure being produced by multi-plunger pump. The cylinders are forced cooled by fluid through closed loop. Intra stages the gas is cooled by water through closed loop discharged under pressure.
Automatic monitoring, control and protection system ensures monitoring of main parameters, alarm and emergency signaling as well as blocking of driving electric motor.
|Capacity||Pressure abs.,MPa||Consumed power, kW||Overall dimensions, m||Weight without electric motor,t|
|4GM2.5-2200/9-32*1||Natural gas||2.1-3.84*2||34.3-44.2*2||0.9-1.8*2||2.17-2.7*2||48 (max)||6.3х3.02х2.23||9.9*3|
|AKTG 4GM2.5-2.3/9-33С*5||Natural gas||2.3||19.05-25.9||0.8||2.5-3.2||72||6.3х3.02х2.2||8.37*3|
- *’ – multi-mode compressor unit. It is re-equipped for operation with parameters Psuc=0.2 – 0.3 MPa,
Pdischarge=0.665 – 1.05 MPa;
- *2 – depending on operating conditions;
- *3 – weight of compressor with electric motor and compressor frame;
- *4 – overall dimensions of compressor unit without external utilities;
- *5 – special compressor unit. It is supplied only as a part of electric power station.
- Overall dimensions are given with drive, intra-stage devices and piping.