For forgings manufacturing up-to-date unique equipment produced by domestic and foreign Companies is used.Forgings are made of structural carbon, low-alloy, alloy, tool, corrosion-resistant, high-temperature and wear-resisting steels and non-ferrous metals.
Initial billets are ingots of 6, 9, 12 tons weighing out, which are manufactured by the Company, purchased ingots of weight up to 18 tons, rolled steel of round and square section with the dimension up to 360 mm. Steel billets are heated in batch-type furnaces and gas furnaces with walking beam. Non-ferrous and alloy billets are heated in electric furnaces.
Forging is carried out at air and steam-driven hammers with drop parts weight of 150 … 3000 kg as well as at hydraulic presses with force of 500 and 2000 t. Rolling of rings is carried out at specialized flange rolling machine.
Heat treatment of forgings is carried out in gas batch-type and shaft electric furnaces.
JSW (Japan) hydraulic forging press of 2000 t force. It is served through forging manipulator with load-lifting capacity of 18 tons.
The press makes possible to manufacture the following forgings:
- solid discs and discs with a hole of diameter up to 1500 mm and weight up to 5000 kg;
- shafts with barrels diameter to 750 mm, length to 6000 mm and weight up to 8000 kg;
- rolled rings with external diameter up to 1800 mm and weight up to 6000 kg;
- cylinders with external diameter up to 900 mm and length up to 1800 mm, weight up to 5000 kg;
- bars and plates of length up to 5000 mm, weight up to 10000 kg.
«Wagner Dorthmund» the ring-rolling machine RAW 160/125 of 160 t radial force and 125 t axial force.
It makes possible to manufacture:
- seamless rolled rings with external diameter from 450 mm up
to 3500 mm, height from 60 mm to 500 mm and weight up to 3500 kg.
Pneumatic and steam-driven free forging hammer of arch and bridge type with drop parts weight from 150 kg
to 3000 kg.
It makes possible to manufacture the following forgings:
- discs and rolled rings of diameter from 100 mm up to 600 mm, weight up to 320 kg;
- shafts of barrel diameter up to 400 mm, length up to 400 mm, weight up to 2000 kg;
- bars and plates of section up to 350 mm, length 3500 mm, weight up to 2000 kg;
- shaped forgings.