An important concept of Joint Stock Company performance refers to application of the information technology in all scopes of its activity, at all stages of life cycle of the output product. The implementation of the modern information technologies combined with re-engineering of the Company business-processes is the possibility to reduce the production cycle, to decrease the labor coefficient, to increase the customers’ service quality, to reduce the time of marketing change. The information technologies permit to take rational decisions while controlling the Company resources (material, labor, energy, finance), to make an analysis of the Company costs to manufacture the products, to provide the reduction of manufacturing terms of the new products and increasing of its market competitive ability, to provide the quick information exchange with all customers at long distances in real time.
The application of computer equipment at the Company has been originated since the application of the programmable computers. The first computers were tabulators, electromechanical computers designed to process the numerical information recorded on the IBM cards with issuing the results on the special forms. The tabulators operated completed with card readers and sorting machines. All this equipment had different functional purpose, but they were connected technologically using information processing. In 1970 the data processing center had 4 sets of equipment and one electric-bulb calculator.
In May of 1970 initiated by V.M. Lukyanenko, Chief Engineer of the Company at that time, the first ECM Minsk -22 was supplied to the Company – second generation machine, and on December 25, 1970, the Director of the Company issued the order to create the information –computing center, the first one in Sumy region.
Four generations of the IT- equipment have been changed at the Company since then, the Company rose from automation of simple accounting tasks to solving complex tasks of automated designing, control of technological processes and business processes of the Company.
Control of the Company information resources is provided according to ISO 9001 Requirements to Quality Management System and API Spec Q1 Requirements to Quality Management Systems for the manufacturing organizations of oil and gas industry. The modern network infrastructure has been developed at JSC which includes 250 pieces of switching equipment installed in more than 130 switch nodes on -premises. The routing of the external and internal traffics is provided with the routers where safety systems are installed. The server infrastructure includes more than 20 hardware servers and more than 90 virtual servers. To control the business IT-environment the modern software products are used, the backup of servers, data bases, file data and others are provided.
Along with the licensed software , such as:
- Aspen HYSYS – system of technological processes simulation of oil and gas processing;
- ANSYS – strength calculations using the finite element method for assessment of the equipment static strength, stability and fatigue;
- Passat/Shtuzer-MKE – calculation of strength and stability of vessels, apparatuses and their components;
- PTC Creo (Pro/ENGINEER) – system of designing the items and design documentation using 3-D method;
- AutoCAD Mechanical – system of designing the items and design documentation using 2-D method; Cimatron – system of designing items (3-D method) and control programs for NC machines
the information systems and individual programs designed by the Company IT specialists are applied at the Company. They are designed taking into account the specific features of individual multiproduct manufacture of the complex high technology products. The main are:
- CONTEXT PLUS is the prototype of PDM-system and designed to develop and control of design and manufacturing documentation (integrated with the systems PTC Creo and AutoCAD Mechanical);
- program system of technological preproduction (shop-to-shop routing, marking, material normalization, product engineer workstation);
- xPlan system provides the control of the Company product portfolio and preliminary plan of the production;
- production operating control system (POCS) is the prototype of MES-system, operating in all workshops of the Company and taking into account the specific features of the production organization in the workshops.
Accounting system is provided at the Company. This system provides the operation of the FP and department and accounting department (ERP).
The integration of such systems as PDM, MES, ERP into common Company information system of the Company control (CISCC) is provided using the programs of in-house development. All referenced data in CISCC is common one.
The figure presents the integration diagram of the Company information systems.
Application of ANSYS CFX
|Model Compressor. General View||Current lines relative to speed component|
Results analysis of numerical simulation in ANSYS CFX
Application of FlowVision
|Four blade fan||Six blade fan|
Application of PTC Creo
Integration of CONTEXT PLUS and AutoCAD Mechanical
Area of Shop-to-Shop Routing System
Area of Marking System
Area of Material Resources Normalization System
Area of Product Engineer Workstation System
Application of Cimatron While Designing Programs for NC Machines
Area of Master Plan Software
Area of Production Scheduling Control in Workshop