The blank production includes foundry, forging shops and workshops for the production of blanks from sheet and profile metal rolling, which allows the company to provide itself for 99% of casting, forgings, stampings and other self-made blanks.
The following unique machinery is used in blanking facilities:
- Messer Grischeim computer-controlled gas-cutting plant for sophisticated configuration carbon steel blanks up to 300 mm thick;
- Bystronic Bystar metal laser pattern cutting machine for accurate dimensional blanking from carbon, stainless steel, as well as from non-ferrous metals and alloys;
- Trumatic 300 plasma coordinate cutting machine made by the Company «Trumpf» for cutting stainless steel parts of sophisticated configuration, including segments of centrifuge screws, and for cutting ports;
- band saw machines with the ability to cut profiled bars at the angle of 30-60°;
- URB-703, URB-502, URB-506 pipe bending machines (Japan) for cold bending of pipes F25-159 with different bending radii;
- SRB300 high frequency current heating pipe bending machines (Germany) with bending pipes up to 325 mm in diameter and wall thickness up to 30 mm;
- guillotine shears for cutting sheet material with a thickness of 1 to 30 mm and a maximum row length of up to 4000 mm;
- edge planing and edge milling machines with the length of the processed surface up to 8 m;
- Asano Seiki, HTL-4 and XZP 120/15 profile-iron bending machines for making flanges by cold bending strips;
- Flanging machine for thermal blending;
- Hausler molding-iron-profile-bending machines for making coil pipes, optical compensators and semipipes jackets are made with diameter 800 – 3000 mm, and coils are made of pipes with diameter 25 – 159 mm;
- pressing equipment for cold stamping of apparatus plates parts, including perforating presses.